Post Top Ad

samedi 28 mars 2015

Issues Using Eleven Rack as USB Interface

Hi all,

just bought 11R and am having issues connecting it as a USB interface.



What I want to be able to do is use the rack for guitar processing, whilst also being able to hear backing tracks etc through it.



I have downloaded the relevant drivers etc.



I'm NOT running protools.



I use Logic Pro X.

Logic receives a dry signal from 11R but not FX signal.

I can not hear my backing track in Logic at all.



I did get it to work earlier but have no idea what happened and it no longer works.



Youtube videos sound distorted, almost as if they're sliced up into millions of slices.



Is it that my Mac is incompatible with the driver - I understand that my Mac is of the spec that can be affected.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés