Turned on my Sc48 today, and it wouldn't go past the standby mode. Called on call support (prompt response!) and he said it's due to bad ram, or bad ram slot.
Went and picked up two 1GB sticks (DDR2 667Mhz) and popped them in, and no luck.
Tried one at a time, and it turns out if anything is in the bottom slot, it errors and does not boot. So I am now running with just 1 stick on the top slot, and it seems okay. Factory was 512mb in each slot...so it's the same total system memory.
The board is about 1.5 years old. What's the process to replace the motherboard? Does Avid send me a backup board? I am in Houston, TX.
Went and picked up two 1GB sticks (DDR2 667Mhz) and popped them in, and no luck.
Tried one at a time, and it turns out if anything is in the bottom slot, it errors and does not boot. So I am now running with just 1 stick on the top slot, and it seems okay. Factory was 512mb in each slot...so it's the same total system memory.
The board is about 1.5 years old. What's the process to replace the motherboard? Does Avid send me a backup board? I am in Houston, TX.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire