Post Top Ad

dimanche 29 mars 2015

Locking Channels Shortcut?

Nuendo 6.5 allows you to lock channels to the left or right of the screen. I don't know, but I assume that you can do the same thing in PT.



I would like to find or write a shortcut key to the MC Control to allow me to access that function without having to open the menus to get to it. I know I can do it via layouts. But that's a clunky kind of work around, as you'd have to basically decide in advance which channels to lock and then build a series of templates.



I'm looking for a more fluid approach, where I can lock/unlock the channel(s) as I come to them on a case by case basis. Anyone have any ideas how or if it can be done? :confused:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés