Post Top Ad

dimanche 29 mars 2015

Nothing but negative feedback online

I know not all Pro Tools users are online, but so far, about 98% of the feedback I've read online (this forum, Pro Tools Expert, YouTube, etc) from users of Pro Tools, is almost all negative. The 2% of the people I've seen expressing anything positive about Pro Tools 12 are Avid themselves and some of the moderators on this forum. Even with all the negativity I've read over the past few months, I was still gonna buy the upgrade and try for myself. But I just can't do it when I see absolutely 0 value with parting with my money. Not one new feature? I know new stuff is coming, but come on. No exporting of stems for native users at least?! I don't even consider cloud collab a new feature because I can't even use it if none of my peers have Pro Tools 12. Hell, with so many other DAW's killing Pro Tools on the features and price, a lot of people, especially younger guys aren't even using Pro Tools at all. Most of the people I do collaborations with don't use Pro Tools and often have to send me wav stems. Where is the value in Pro Tools 12. What's going on?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés