So, Protools out of nowhere started dropping the ball with ADC. Everything was working but when I opened the session days later most tracks are delayed. Rebooting hasn't solved the issue, nor has closing all programs.
At any rate, I'm switching to Cubase 8- things have been compounded with the "amazingness" of pt 12 and all upgrades included day 1.
I'd switch to logic if I had a mac..
Good luck getting lost customers back though avid.
... and funny enough PT 12 is free for me due to a legacy upgrade. :-)
At any rate, I'm switching to Cubase 8- things have been compounded with the "amazingness" of pt 12 and all upgrades included day 1.
I'd switch to logic if I had a mac..
Good luck getting lost customers back though avid.
... and funny enough PT 12 is free for me due to a legacy upgrade. :-)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire