Apparently my daughter is going over to the dark side.
After I got home tonight, she stunned me with the shocking and disturbing news that she wants to be a video editor. Then she asked me if I would buy her a video camera and some editing software. :cool:
She's 10. She's been making videos with her My Little Ponies and Barbies and other toys for about a year now, using just the webcam on her bargain basement laptop that her grandmother bought her from Wal-Mart. So I guess she's going to need a better computer now too. :D
So, what kind of camera should I get her? And what kind of editing software is good for a 10 year old kid to learn?
After I got home tonight, she stunned me with the shocking and disturbing news that she wants to be a video editor. Then she asked me if I would buy her a video camera and some editing software. :cool:
She's 10. She's been making videos with her My Little Ponies and Barbies and other toys for about a year now, using just the webcam on her bargain basement laptop that her grandmother bought her from Wal-Mart. So I guess she's going to need a better computer now too. :D
So, what kind of camera should I get her? And what kind of editing software is good for a 10 year old kid to learn?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire