I recently started recording in 5.1 surround with HDX and C24. I am trying to burn a Music DVD with 5.1 in Roxio Toast.
How do I get the 5.1 surround mixed music files encoded into an .ac3 format and then into Roxio Toast to burn a 5.1 dvd.
I have tried the multi channel interleaved bounce, and all I keep getting is two of the five tracks burned to DVD.
Can anyone help ? I have read and read online, but can't find any step by step approach to this.
Thank you
Andre Talisman Studio
How do I get the 5.1 surround mixed music files encoded into an .ac3 format and then into Roxio Toast to burn a 5.1 dvd.
I have tried the multi channel interleaved bounce, and all I keep getting is two of the five tracks burned to DVD.
Can anyone help ? I have read and read online, but can't find any step by step approach to this.
Thank you
Andre Talisman Studio
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire