Hi guys, relatively new to PT (a few months) after having worked in Logic for many years.
How would I print a track including whatever plugins are active, to either another track or to a new playlist? For example, when I was working in logic, after I tuned a vocal track in melodyne, I always used to bounce it to a new track in Logic, and freeze the orginal track, to save cpu. Or really, anything that eats cpu or dsp; I'd do the same thing with some of the heavier uad plugins as well
In PT, is there a quick way to do this and automatically drop he result onto a new playlist?
Thanks!
How would I print a track including whatever plugins are active, to either another track or to a new playlist? For example, when I was working in logic, after I tuned a vocal track in melodyne, I always used to bounce it to a new track in Logic, and freeze the orginal track, to save cpu. Or really, anything that eats cpu or dsp; I'd do the same thing with some of the heavier uad plugins as well
In PT, is there a quick way to do this and automatically drop he result onto a new playlist?
Thanks!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire