I just installed Pro Tools 10 on my Windows 8.1 Desktop; but when I try to run it, I get the message seen in the subject line above.
It goes on to explain about how I need to rename NTFS volumes to names that are no more than 11 characters long and blah blah blah; and that is all so foreign to me that I can't even begin the process of attempting to figure out what it means or what needs to be done.
Has anybody seen this before; and has anybody been able to resolve the problem?
Thank you
Deek
It goes on to explain about how I need to rename NTFS volumes to names that are no more than 11 characters long and blah blah blah; and that is all so foreign to me that I can't even begin the process of attempting to figure out what it means or what needs to be done.
Has anybody seen this before; and has anybody been able to resolve the problem?
Thank you
Deek
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire