Hey Everyone,
I am having an issue importing audio from external hard drives. I have been surviving by working on my internal and transferring finished projects over to an external.
Most HDs I've used freeze. I have troubleshooted a bunch.
My "Seagate 2TB Backup Plus Portable," "Seagate Freeagent GoFlex," and "WD Essential" USB 3.0 all work fine until I try to import audio. All 5400 RPM.
My new "G-drive 3TB" and "LaCie 1TB Rugged" do not work with either USB 3.0 nor Thunderbolt. 7200 and 5400 RPM respectively.
The only one that works is my old 2TB G-drive with USB 2.0 or Firewire w/ Thunderbolt adapter.
...Why? The old G-drive is sure to die soon, so I cannot rely on it much longer.
I am having an issue importing audio from external hard drives. I have been surviving by working on my internal and transferring finished projects over to an external.
Most HDs I've used freeze. I have troubleshooted a bunch.
My "Seagate 2TB Backup Plus Portable," "Seagate Freeagent GoFlex," and "WD Essential" USB 3.0 all work fine until I try to import audio. All 5400 RPM.
My new "G-drive 3TB" and "LaCie 1TB Rugged" do not work with either USB 3.0 nor Thunderbolt. 7200 and 5400 RPM respectively.
The only one that works is my old 2TB G-drive with USB 2.0 or Firewire w/ Thunderbolt adapter.
...Why? The old G-drive is sure to die soon, so I cannot rely on it much longer.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire