Hello guys,
I'm new here. I'd rather send this message to avid via support but I couldn't find a way to do this.
I don't know why (maybe because English is not my first language) but lots of points are not clear to me.
I own a PT 10/11 license (not HD) and I'd like to upgrade to PT 12.
Here are my questions:
1-) If I commit to the annual upgrade plan ($ 199) my existing PT 10/11 licenses will stop working? What if after that one year I don't pay again? Will PT 10/11 stop working for me?
2-) If I commit to the annual upgrade plan ($ 199), I'll be able to use PT 12 only as long as I pay the annual plan? What if after one year I don't pay again?
I'm asking this because, either I commit to this plan or I buy a new license just not to run the risk of my software stop working.
Can anybody help me?
Regards,
I'm new here. I'd rather send this message to avid via support but I couldn't find a way to do this.
I don't know why (maybe because English is not my first language) but lots of points are not clear to me.
I own a PT 10/11 license (not HD) and I'd like to upgrade to PT 12.
Here are my questions:
1-) If I commit to the annual upgrade plan ($ 199) my existing PT 10/11 licenses will stop working? What if after that one year I don't pay again? Will PT 10/11 stop working for me?
2-) If I commit to the annual upgrade plan ($ 199), I'll be able to use PT 12 only as long as I pay the annual plan? What if after one year I don't pay again?
I'm asking this because, either I commit to this plan or I buy a new license just not to run the risk of my software stop working.
Can anybody help me?
Regards,
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire