Avid's pro mixing webinars are a wealth of knowledge and entertainment, but for the last few months it's been almost impossible to access most of them (I just watched the Abbey Road HDX webina, but that's about all I can find) Lately I'm able to get to this page:
Pro Mixing Webinars
But when I click on the "Register Now" link I get a "404-Page Not Found" notice. This is a damn good asset for Avid to have, but if it can't be accessed, it's worth nothing. This is really aggravating & I'm needing to vent!
PS: Making someone fill out a name, email address, blah, blah, blah every time they try to access one of the webinars is a waste of time, bandwidth and just poor website coding for a computer based business such as Avid also. Link access to a person's account if you must, but once logged in let the party roll!
Pro Mixing Webinars
But when I click on the "Register Now" link I get a "404-Page Not Found" notice. This is a damn good asset for Avid to have, but if it can't be accessed, it's worth nothing. This is really aggravating & I'm needing to vent!
PS: Making someone fill out a name, email address, blah, blah, blah every time they try to access one of the webinars is a waste of time, bandwidth and just poor website coding for a computer based business such as Avid also. Link access to a person's account if you must, but once logged in let the party roll!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire