Hi I have a audiotechnica 4033 going through a Scarlett 2i2 on Windows. It sounds great when I am in direct monitor mode. But when I go into Protools, and record enable track, the tone turns into a horrible reverby sound. Maybe the sound is getting doubled somehow?
I tried with Asio4All drivers and the Focusrite drivers. Is there a way so I can get that direct monitor tone in my Protools? I went into hardware settings and on Asio4all was able to disable the "output" track on my Scarlett, and so I could hear the monitor tone while recording but then when I would play it back the sound wouldn't go through my headphones. I'm confused but willing to try anything, any suggestions?
I tried with Asio4All drivers and the Focusrite drivers. Is there a way so I can get that direct monitor tone in my Protools? I went into hardware settings and on Asio4all was able to disable the "output" track on my Scarlett, and so I could hear the monitor tone while recording but then when I would play it back the sound wouldn't go through my headphones. I'm confused but willing to try anything, any suggestions?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire