Post Top Ad

jeudi 2 avril 2015

Serious Help Needed, Newb Here.

Okay guys, I've had it with Pro Tools. I got an MBox 3Gen for Christmas that came with Pro Tools Express. I come from FL Studio, which the MBox works fine with.



My problem is this, I play bass. I want to lay down bass tracks but can not simply record anything. My bass only gets picked up when it's in an instrument track. And even when I try to record it as an instrument track, it won't play back anything since midi is a transfer of data. (Which I assume instrument tracks are only for midi). I can import audio samples and those will playback, but I simply can't get the bass to play in an audio track. All of the I/O seems right, I mean I only have an MBox hooked up to the computer, and that's my input. (Analog 1 Mono), which is where my bass is plugged into, the interface is correctly set up. And I mean nothing works. Not even a mic.



And for not getting a sound out for four months has almost made me go nuts. I've looked everywhere, but can't find anything on how to fix this. Maybe I just lack knowledge of Pro Tools. I can hook the input into FL the same way and I get sound instantly. I have signal to the box, just not from the box to the laptop. BUT if it's an instrument track, I have audio, just my bass guitar isn't midi, lol.



I'm in some serious help cause I'm about to say screw it to all Avid Products all together. Thank you all.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Libellés

Libellés

Libellés